Licence Applications

It is often necessary to obtain a Licence for Alteration from the freeholder of a property, where alterations to a leasehold property are proposed.

We regularly advise managing agents, freeholders and leaseholders with regard to such matters to ensure that the work is carried out in an appropriate matter, given consideration to the use of the building, neighbours and where necessary, Building Regulations.